One piece of fresh salmon (approximately ½ pound of fish for each person), fresh lemon, basil, parsley, salt & pepper
1. Pre-heat grill for 3-5 minutes and clean surface with a grill brush.
2. Rinse salmon and set aside. Cut lemon(s) in half.
3. Place salmon in the grill, skin side down. Squeeze lemon over the fish.
4. Sprinkle freshly minced basil, parsley, salt, & pepper to taste over the top of the fish. (Dried herbs can also be used.)..
5. Close grill cover and let fish cook over medium heat for approximately 10 minutes.
Fish is done when it begins to split apart and is lightly browned on the top. Use a metal spatula to remove fish from the skin. Squeeze additional lemon over fish to taste and enjoy!